"I hate it when people ask me why I’m single and then follow it up with “you’re so good looking”. First of all, thank you for the compliment, but really, there’s a lot more reasons as to why I shouldn’t be single. OK, I just re-read that sentence and it sounded totally smug, but it doesn’t make it any less true. What I’m trying to get at is that I have so much more to offer someone than just a fuck-me face. "
then 27 days later he made another post only to say
"I LIED I know I’ve said that I hate it when people take one look at me and automatically think that I encompass every single bad gay stereotype, IE: conceited, drama queen, apathetic, whatever. But now that I think about it, it actually works to my advantage because when people actually take the time to uncover whats beneath my distressed denim, they end up looking like judgmental douche-bags. Me-1, Everyone else-0"
Now I'm not saying he was directly responding to the first quote, but these two go hand in hand for me. I get it and i got. Not too long after having a conversation about this topic with "her" many people started asking me WHY ARE YOU SINGLE. Fair enough. Well tomorrow is Skeps birthday. For those of you who don't know Skep he was and will always be my FIRST and in the end... LAST love. Unfortunately he passed away in august of last year and yadda yadda, I'm over the depression and shock yadda yadda. HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THAT THIS HAPPENED. There is a problem though, before and after he passed no one ever really asked me out... all the breaks Skep and I conquered in our rocky relationship... no one ever really asked me out. I'm a ZOGAI kid so ima do the deed when it must me done. But when people wondering about real relationships ask me, "Hey Niana, why are you single, you look good", I'm like i have NO idea. But now i do... I scare the shit out of you people... only those who are willing... (and up to par with my outrageous checklist, yes i am one of those females, my apologies) to not be so afraid of the dark, will have an awesome time in the dark
I'm not extremely shallow, i am, but only enough where i can just open my eyes to see whats on top before willingly diving down into the deep depths of whatever the fuck you want to call it... SO:
Yes i know you want to fuck me, but we aren't getting anywhere if your hiding behind that linen under that table there missy. I only fuck with TOP DOGS and PRETTY BITCHES... and those are hard to come by, loves. So yes i know why I'm single. its because people have issues getting past my extremely rough and tough, but extremely pretty, shiny, glittery, rainbow, in your face, ten percent of me they all SEE.
Niana and Mark - 234356567 Everyone Else - 0
Check him out because he is everything i wish i was
-he looks cool in photos
-he doesn't look awkward smoking ciggs
-his blog, unlike mine is neat, visually enticing, and easy to understand
-his written word is grammatically correct
-he capitalizes all his I's
&while I'm just a pretty bitchhe is a FABULOUS BITCH
oh and BTW
since my last post, i dyed my hair blonde, tattoed Aleister Crowley&&aDIAMOND on my armies, then pierced my lip under side whatever thing... i understand why i weird people out now



No comments:
Post a Comment