Anjelah Johnson is COMING HERE to Saipan... TMAN just picked up a ticket for me, you guys have to go! I'm actually really shocked that she is coming here. Considering that I was born and raised in the Bay Area, im not surprised that I know of her... but Saipan.. REALLY? I'm EXCITED. Shes, NO LIE, on my top list of comedians, right Next to JO KOY, i wouldnt mind making sweet love to that man by the way, wait a second.. i wouldnt mind making sweet love to ANJELAH JOHNSON.
SECURRITY!
she was a RAIDERETTE back in the day, fuccen DOPE as HELL..
tickets are $15 reg. and $20 at Boarderline, and Shell Gas Stations... they seriously are going fa$$$$$ST like a NASCAR, and Its all going down VDAY Feb 14 at Fiesta Resort and Spa
its on Valentine's, but i dont give a fuck, like i wanna date anyone on saipan anyways, welllll there is... nah i cant say that, THIS IS SAIPAN OF COURSE
Check out her official website HERE
and yes.. I do almost ALWAYS have on some crystal gels, thanks to KIRA KIRA NAIL on hotel street and of course JUANNYS when they DO have it, and they DO shine like god damn diamonds in the sky, thankyou very much, RAIDERS FOR LIFE SON!
DOPE OUT



No comments:
Post a Comment